Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nice to Meet You All & Things About Me

Welcome to "The Bloggers"  Here you will find many interesting things about me. But be carefull. One of them is a lie. Ill tell you which one is a lie in my next post.Get ready and let's start.


 IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT ME
1.I LIVE IN KOREA
  Korea is a wonderful country! It is in the north east of  Asia. For more information, press this
2.I AM SIXTH GRADER IN KOREAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
  I am 13 years old in Korea, which means I will be 12 in USA.
3.I LOVE MOVIES
  I really like watching movies and  I am dreaming of a movie director for my job. My favorite movie director is George Lucas. I like him because of the movie Star Wars. I am surprised by his imagination and his attempt for a new genre, even at 1977,when the computer graphics and science were not developed much. And I think that it helped alot on the development of film industry.
4.I  THINK SLEEPNG IS A WASTE OF TIME.
 We can do many things in the time we sleep. I sleep because I'll die if I don't, but I wish I didn't had to sleep.
5.NUMBER 3 IS A LIE.

1 comment:

  1. I think number 5 is the lie. Number 4 is the real lie. You do not think sleeping is a waste of time. In fact, you love it more than anything in this world, and wish you could do more of it every morning. It's just my guess.

    As for your list, I love the links. It's great to see you providing resources inside your posts. Try to post some pictures. A picture of Star Wars would make it more visual.

    ReplyDelete